Our consciously sourced garments help you spread the truth about human rights in China. 'Not Made in China' :: Since the beginning of its takeover in 1949, the Chinese Communist Party has used forced labor as a means of ideological coercion. This practice continues today with the unjust imprisonment of political dissidents and minority ethnic and faith groups. Despite claiming recently to have abolished the use of official labor camps, the CCP still carries out "reeducation" campaigns that feature forced labor. By purchasing this item, you will be supporting manufacturing outside of China.This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.99 in||17.99 in||7.48 in|
|M||28.98 in||19.49 in||7.48 in|
|L||30.00 in||21.97 in||7.72 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.98 in||7.72 in|
|2XL||31.97 in||25.98 in||8.74 in|
|3XL||32.48 in||27.48 in||8.74 in|
|4XL||34.49 in||28.98 in||8.74 in|
|5XL||35.00 in||30.98 in||8.74 in|
|6XL||37.48 in||32.99 in||8.74 in|